Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ogata have baseball

During my first season with the Spokane Indians I found that Jason Ogata, in photo, was one of those players I could always rely on for a great shoot. He always seemed to be one of the more intense players and I believe that it shows in this photo. Ogata is a hard working player. This showed on and off the field. The only problem was that he got hurt, broken hand, right before the championship was to begin. I missed having him on the field not just for photo opportunities, but also being able to watch a good player.


This summer, 2008, had to be one of the funnest summers ever. I was working as a photographer and photographing baseball. I had some of my most favorite and greatest parts of my life together, baseball and photography. These follow church and family at the top of the list of favorites.


The summer was made even better by the fact that the Spokane Indians had one of their best seasons ever. They went on to win the Northwest League Championship, single A short season. I can not wait until next season and hopefully the guys can repeat.

No comments: